Last Updated on June 9, 2021 by Amit
Hello ! Welcome to another tutorial on “Online banking” .
On this tutorial you will learn how to activate netbanking of State Bank of India.
I will show you how you can easily create SBI netbanking account online using your web browser. You don’t need to visit your bank branch to activate your SBI netbanking User ID but instead you can create it yourself using your mobile or desktop device.
What is SBI net banking?
Netbanking by SBI is an online banking platform that allows you to manipulate your bank account without even visiting your bank branch.
With SBI netbanking , you can manage your bank account from any location using an internet connected device.
Benefits of using SBI netbanking
With SBI netbanking you can do the following things :
- You can manage your bank account online.
- You can transfer money from your account to others.
- You can activate or deactivate your Debit/credit card.
- You can request a new debit card in virtual and physical format online.
- You can request your account history online
- You can update Nominee , Email, Phone .
- You can request passbook/ checkbook online.
- You can open FD account online.
There are also hundreds of other unique features provided by SBI for netbanking users.
How to register for SBI netbanking?
The registration process to start using SBI netbanking is simple and easy to follow. You just need to create your account on the official SBI user registration page.
Before going to the SBI netbanking account creation page, make sure you have the following things ready :
- Mobile number connected to your SBI bank account.
- Your SBI account number.
- CIF number. You can find this number on the first page of your passbook.
To register for SBI netbanking , go to the official registration page of SBI which is on this link https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/newuserreg.htm .
And select the “New user registration” . Click Next.
Fill up all the required fields and hit submit .
Your SBI netbanking user ID will be created immediately . And then you can log in to your SBI netbanking account using the following link https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm .
The registration process is quite simple and easy . You can create your SBI netbanking account with just a few minutes and then you can log into your account to manipulate you SBI bank account online.
I hope this article was simple , easy and was helpful. Thanks so much for reading this.